Friday 26 June 2015

CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS!!!

 


HELLO FRIENDS!!



Its our blog on which we share our feelings, articles, opinions........And as now as it has 100 posts on it from our Mass Media group, it is a milestone in probably, Bal Bharati Public school's history. I mean c'mon, we should be happy and proud of ourselves for writing articles that we thoroughly enjoyed. I also thank our seniors for posting their articles and being a part of our blog. I especially thank Sneha Chatterji ma'am for writing such beautiful and inspiring articles. 


I take this opportunity to thank you and congratulate ourselves. We have to keep posting articles and encourage our friends to do the same.................This is usually said by Kumud ma'am, so sorry for that:P


Thank you......Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

  1. Indeed a great achievement!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos. Mass media students, I proud of I all

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great achievement for all of us !!!! n we'll should be proud of it n i would specially like to thank prachi for posting the 101st article n making us all aware of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah!!! congratulations.... :)

    ReplyDelete