Wednesday 24 June 2015

not the smart among the smartest

Not the smart among the smartest EP-1


Have you ever felt that you’re the dumbest person in the room?.For example if all your friends are talking about kanan gill and Biswa kalyan and you don’t know who they are- what you don’t? What are you in 5th century? Well… anyways and you don’t want people to know and you only remember your female friends screaming oh kanan is sooooo cute. Then how do you contribute to the conversation- oh kanan is soo good looking, the cute changes to adjectives like handsome and good-looking. That’s the only thing you know and you have to save yourselves. Otherwise they’d be like you don’t even know this. Something like that happened to me. Leading to the episode 1 of the MUN,
MODEL UNITED NATIONS.

So I came to know that I had been allotted the country Ireland. One of my friends she told me how the entire thing works. She gave me long lectures of the procedures, the matter to be researched but out of all that my personal favorite advice was the dress code- formals. It was like music to my ears. It was like a Karan johar movie for a while. I felt like I was in a snowy place running in my formal dress. And the song formal wala dress being played- well I’m pretty creative. The one thing I knew was I had to go shopping I made sure that my shoes matched my dress, I matched the nail paint on my toe, and my earring matched the color of my lipstick. Basically you get it I got extremely obsessed with the way I looked. But boy I was in a major fix. The main thing. I had not researched anything at all. An event which happens at international level seemed more like a beauty pageant to me. So now what am I suppose to do? One day before the event. Honestly I was not worried at all but believe me I had a storm coming in front of me. What was it? Stay tuned to find out.

2 comments:

  1. Argghhaa!! You do know about The Cat That Died Because Of Curiosity, Right? Great Idea Though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh woww!!! just loveeeed the write up....nice start!!!!

    ReplyDelete