Wednesday 24 June 2015

Giving duty in assembly was my passion,
Wearing fancy shoes  was the only fashion
The way to go anywhere was just my cycle,
And giving my performance on every function as if I am the only Michael
Playing dumsharars in every free lecture,
And less marks in test led to heart's fracture
Nobody was apart, all were friends,
Never imagined life can even bends
Leaving the best moments of school, we came into college,
Lot of politics here and we gain a little knowledge
Life was awesome then, without any tension,
To make more and more friends was the only intension
Our class was the best example, if asked,"What is unite?",
Praying that once all come back might
A lot of hands on a single lunch box,
Everything was open, without any hidden locks
No worries and every second there was happiness blast,
But truth is that now the time is just passed......
To tease our friends, we always had different ways,
But now I am just missing my school days
Today i have lot of dresses but still misses the school uniform,
And always remember, in washroom , we once blasted a bomb
It was the best part which is now crossed,
In different moments, i would always choose school life
To live, if ever tossed
Because school life is best
And will always miss the best part of my life ;)

3 comments: